Photo via: woohome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Color scheme for guest room. bedroom design with soft grey wall paint colour, white tufted bed with nailhead trim, grey tufted velvet storage bench, green & blue rug, white slip-covered chairs, round blue velvet tufted ottoman, blue gourd lamps and large capiz pendant chandelier. Designed by Giannetti Interiors.
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- I love the wallpaper. They accent well with the shuttle pink flowers. Also, the gold finishing on the mirror compliments well. I think the white vanity was a good choice just to match the color scheme.
- Im generally not a fan of this style of home, but i have to admit that this is pretty cool.
- love the combination of rose coloured gold frame and grey leather for a chair. tres chic.
- another possible color scheme since it has the orange in it and the green is sort of like a turq/teal
- Gray with white bedroom color scheme fiftyshadesofgrey fiftyshadesofgreyfurniture
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- 1/2 Million Dollar Toilet – Pure Gold for Your Priceless Glutes. Its Stupid!
- Love the combination of the flower print wallpaper and the geometric print bed cover plus the orange and charcoal color scheme
- What a BEAUTIFUL kitchen! Im in love with the rustic looking floors too!
- The season to get cozy is upon us, but lets be honest you always want your bedroom to be a cozy haven. A tranquil serene place where at the end of a day you can get that well needed shut eye and relax. I believe creating the perfect bedroom starts with pulling together all those design elements…