Photo via: ronenbekerman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make the most of your space with the 3-piece multi-functional table and chair set. Whether it be a breakfast nook, an entertaining area, a dorm or study area, or a small space that you are needing to More
- OR WATCH MOVIES IN OR SOMETHING thats pretty freakin awesome
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.
- Work Space Photo – A rectangular table and a midcentury floor lamp paired with a zebra-print rug
- Another example of a red table with black chairs but this time with neutral beige floor and walls.
- If you are a fan of ultra modern stuff and even in the small area of your studio apartment you won’t settle for ordinary then you can opt for a room divider like this one that not only serves as a TV unit and a bookcase, but it can be easily revolved so that the TV screen can be viewed in different rooms whenever required.
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- black walls (maybe even just dark dark gray) + white trim + rich wood+lighting–something about this is very attractive.
- This Small Brooklyn Apartment Feels Comfortable, Not Cramped refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/homepolish-writers-brooklyn-retreatslide-15 If a small kitchen is this well-organized, it feels comfortable instead of cramped. I have space for everything I need, and thats all that matters.
- Are you looking for interesting and unique? Maybe even with a rustic and eclectic twist? Then I definitely think youll love this mason jar pendant light!
- open spaces…. Open plan kitchen/ lounge/ dining area with loft space. Exactly perfect for our extension
- A rustic round wood table surrounded by white Eames dining chairs creates an interesting mix in this transitional eat-in kitchen. A cluster of small globe pendant lights illuminates the dining area and complements the neutral walls.