Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The ideal closet definitely has this feature! The pull-out rack–for easy reaching of top clothes racks!
- Adding shelves above clothing racks is basically like having a closet without doors. nocloset tinycloset
- Loft bed with stairs, drawers, closet, shelves and desk
- BRILLIANT! especially if you need storage but ALSO need to have a guest bed occasionally. just put the shelves ontop of eachother with the slat bed base behind it and bring out when you need it and top with a foam mattress that can be stored rolled up in a closet or under a bed…. INSTABED. ikea expedit —–> twin bed
- This hide away shelf is brilliant. Great setup for a taller person and love the space saving idea below the washer/dryer vs the regular drawers or a tiled platform
- Bathroom Design Idea – An Open Shelf Below The Countertop (17 Pictures) | This shelf also holds a set of drawers at one end to provide more storage and keep bathroom products more organized.
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- Architect Benedikt Bolza designed the mirrors, heated copper towel racks, and travertine-top washstands that furnish the master bath of his family’s Umbrian retreat.
- My grandfather had stealth storage everywhere in his house: above and between closet doors, in walls, etc. Wouldnt use in the same way, but always good for some secure storage
- Even a low-ceilinged attic can make for a romantic master when decorated in soft pinks and white-washed furniture. Consider a low bookshelf under the windows, wispy curtains hung high above frames to make windows feel bigger and a bed on a low frame to make the room seem taller.
- Farmhouse Style Galvanized Hanging Buckets
- DIY Hanging Shelves Easy