Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- BRILLIANT! especially if you need storage but ALSO need to have a guest bed occasionally. just put the shelves ontop of eachother with the slat bed base behind it and bring out when you need it and top with a foam mattress that can be stored rolled up in a closet or under a bed…. INSTABED. ikea expedit —–> twin bed
- YES. yes yes yes. Love the little peek-a-boo between the counter and upper cabinets to see into the next room! Also like the light fixture and vaguely industrial stools, plus contrast of dark walls through the all white doorway there.
- This modern living room with a wood ceiling is focused on the fireplace, and also has access to the outdoor patio area through sliding glass doors.
- The easiest tiles ever! These are solid and powerful adhesive wall tiles. Apply over any size of tile or straight onto the wall. No cementing or grouting, Steam and water resistant so theyre perfect for the bathroom and the kitchen. They can also be used for all sorts of other applications, so long as the surface is non-porous you can stick these tiles anywhere! Perfect for fast, affordable and functional bathroom design. InteriorDesign DIY
- We would be sailing if we could! Instead painting with a nautical theme using ChalkPaint™ decorative paint by AnnieSloan, mixed to produce this gorgeous dark navy toning with the background of the paper fixed to the door using decoupage glue and varnish also by Annie Sloan.
- If you are a fan of ultra modern stuff and even in the small area of your studio apartment you won’t settle for ordinary then you can opt for a room divider like this one that not only serves as a TV unit and a bookcase, but it can be easily revolved so that the TV screen can be viewed in different rooms whenever required.
- Winter sun rising and lighting up the croft fields and Shepherds Hut in Mangersta, Isle of Lewis. The coastal archaeology is easier to see in this kind of light. Top left the remains of prehistoric dykes can be seen. These were part of a promontory enclosure.
- Wheelhaus cabins are a modern interpretation of manufactured park model homes, taking these small residences from blocky and uninspired to welcoming and visually interesting. This model, called the Wedge, has an angled roof that enables a line of narrow windows along the top of each wall to let in lots of natural light. The whole house can easily be placed on a truck trailer and hauled to a new location. It retails for about $75,000.
- There is such an amazing community of talent here on Instagram and we love sharing it. Show us your work by using BeckiOwensFeature to be featured! Cant wait to see all your amazing designs. Loving the warmth + brightness of this kitchen by @parkandoakdesign ❤️. Also this weeks favorites are up on Beckiowens.com.
- tub in shower-kids can splash and swim as much as they want! This is a brilliant idea for adults too. Whenever I take a bubble bath I end up wanting to shower off at the end. This way you can just step out of the tub and shower off.—- genius. If I ever build a house it will have this.
- Nothing says farmhouse style quite like barnwood doors! We love these country-chic sliding doors for inside the home.
- Offgrid micro-homes by UK company ‘Dwelle’, known as ‘dwelle-ings’, are entirely prefabricated and easy to erect in practically any landscape. Small enough for two people to assemble with no large machinery required, these homes feature compact layouts with sleeping lofts and are insulated with 100% recycled newspapers. The homes can be put on different kinds of foundations and the exterior siding is customizable to fit specific climates.