Photo via: welke.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A blue and white floral painted ceramic vase of beaker shape, with verdigris brass lion mask handles, square verdigris brass platform base. Inspired by a Chinese original. The original 18th century Chinese.
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Freshen up your home with these gorgeous entryway ideas! From coastal to farmhouse and modern, these ideas will be sure to inspire you! See more on http://ablissfulnest.com/ entrywayideas entryway entry
- My house is going to be all glass with a huge open atrium with a maple tree planted in the middle. Theres also going to be a little pond and waterfall that my dad is going to build for me. The pond is going to be filled with vibrant koi fish that my kids are going to pick out.
- Dont be afraid to make a statement with color! Remember, it’s only paint — a design decision that you can easily update as your taste changes. We love these bold doors painted in BEHRs Star Spangled blue!
- Textile design: basket of flowers. Produced during the years the Mackintoshes were living in London, 1915-1923. Mackintosh produced a series of stylised flower boquets, painted on a black background. Boldly simplified, vividly coloured, and set against black backgrounds, these densely patterned compositions were exhibited as works of art in their own right, and were also intended for use as textile designs.
- Loved styling this petite millbrooke pink bath painted in Mylands limited edition Blush. The small bath is super cute but the colour is awesome too.
- The blue and white contrast impeccably with one another. | DKI in West Bloomfield, MI, specializes in the selective demolition of architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical systems. For more information call (248) 538-9910 or visit www.dkidemolition.com.
- BRILLIANT! especially if you need storage but ALSO need to have a guest bed occasionally. just put the shelves ontop of eachother with the slat bed base behind it and bring out when you need it and top with a foam mattress that can be stored rolled up in a closet or under a bed…. INSTABED. ikea expedit —–> twin bed
- Not loving the color but do love the idea of a hand painted mason jar bathroom set.
- Line Architects has design what they are calling the Piano House with a one level modern minimal approach. I am fairly certain that these are renderings but
- Cute Love this! its a tiny house on a larger scale! A middle house! wonder what the sq. ft-age comes out to be?