Photo via: decoist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Suburbs Mama: The Living Room Updated
- All white living room
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Summer colors and decor inspired by coastal living. Create a beachy yet sophisticated living space by mixing dusty blues, whites and grays into your color palette. | Pulte Homes
- creating a coastal style interior using a color palette of blues, aquas and natural browns accented by metallic silvers and greys -:
- Make this comfy DIY Wood Adirondack Chair in one weekend! Step by step tutorial, material list and paint color included! www.settingforfour.com
- Eileen Gray floor lamp – 1923 – kinda funky – might work in the living room if I could find one.
- Gray living room sectional
- Modern Gray living room with turquoise and orange accents… black and white drapes. I love the clean crisp look but still inviting
- You can almost hear the crashing waves on a rocky coastline when you pair Seagrove™ with neutral greens and grays. Click to see more design inspiration and learn from a designer on what to look for in your next project. // Designed by: @Studio M Interiors
- Colour Scheme – like the bottom one – grays, creams, and corals