Photo via: gallerieb.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The blue and white contrast impeccably with one another. | DKI in West Bloomfield, MI, specializes in the selective demolition of architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical systems. For more information call (248) 538-9910 or visit www.dkidemolition.com.
- A blue and white floral painted ceramic vase of beaker shape, with verdigris brass lion mask handles, square verdigris brass platform base. Inspired by a Chinese original. The original 18th century Chinese.
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Check out this farmhouse chic color palette from BEHR Paint to find the perfect rustic color scheme for your home. Try matching light neutral colors like Weathered Moss, Brook Green, and Ultra Pure White to bring out the natural lighting in your house. Use warm wooden accents to make this color palette feel comfortable and inviting.
- This gallery wall puts the *pow* in powder room! In a small space like a bathroom, sometimes more really is more, especially with matching color tones and varying textures.
- Bring the exterior of your home into the 21st century with BEHR’s Color of the Month: Old Amethyst. This modern paint color shines when paired with bright white trim and a natural stone pathway. Use the deep blue and purple undertones in this dark gray hue to enhance the view of your outdoor landscaping.
- Layers of glazes, paints, and stains create cabinet finishes seemingly worn by time and touched by generations of cooks. Here, black, red, and blue finishes stack up beneath a crackled top coat, which creates a glazed finish that allows each color to be seen and appreciated. Bin-style pulls underscore the cabinets vintage essence.
- Old Court House Stairs – Santa Barbara, California. Also, be sure to see the door frame at the San Marcos building
- I’ll never forget the story that antiques dealer John Rosselli told me about how Babe Paley once said to him, “you know John, you can never be too rich or too think or own too much blue and white porcelain.” While blue and white Chinese porcelain looks great year round, it has always been associated […]
- Considering this shade of grey for the main wall of the reading area, with white open shelves & cabinets against it.
- love how these shelves are outlined in white but painted various background colors…would be cute with the little house shelf idea
- Dont be afraid to make a statement with color! Remember, it’s only paint — a design decision that you can easily update as your taste changes. We love these bold doors painted in BEHRs Star Spangled blue!