Photo via: luxefinds.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The blue and white contrast impeccably with one another. | DKI in West Bloomfield, MI, specializes in the selective demolition of architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical systems. For more information call (248) 538-9910 or visit www.dkidemolition.com.
- YES. yes yes yes. Love the little peek-a-boo between the counter and upper cabinets to see into the next room! Also like the light fixture and vaguely industrial stools, plus contrast of dark walls through the all white doorway there.
- Contrast; The black, smooth surface in the kitchen is contrasted against the rough surface of the brick wall.
- To contrast with the gold and the lustre of the works in the museum, Microtopping was chosen as a finish coating for the walls and corridors. Microtopping’s neutrality enhances the splendour and treasures in the building.
- Still loving the recurring style of bold contrast using a neutral palette. Black…
- I love the white, large picture against the dark wall. It is a great example of contrast.
- Love the contrast of white and dark wood floors! By Simmons Estate Homes
- Modern Gray living room with turquoise and orange accents… black and white drapes. I love the clean crisp look but still inviting
- Wall-to-floor vintage-style tile makes this european-inspired powder room a stylish stunner. Furniture and decor are subtly on-trend with a leather-tufted storage bench and white marble-topped vanity offering bright contrast, while a single rustic iron pendant gives the space a hint of industrial charm. Click to learn more about this small but bold bath.
- Love the contrast between textures, dark & light and materials…
- Parisian chic living room…love the contrast between the classic moldings and the modern furniture. Love the chairs as well
- Each gallery will work great on a Dark or Light wall and for the bright colorful walls try using all black and white photos, it will bring out the contrast in both the photos and the wall.