Photo via: floridalivingquarters.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Perfect Couple’s Retreat at the UK’s Rustic Firefly Tiny House – Crossing the big pond to visit the UK is on our bucket list and we’ve already found where we’re going to stay! The Firefly is a rustic tiny house located in Cornwall sitting in a lush and private setting. The beautiful home is rented out through Unique Home Stays for around $2,400 a week and sleeps two so this isn’t your ideal family destination but it’s perfect for a romantic retreat or solo getaway.
- Upholstery Inventory Sale!!! Visit us at Florida Living Quarters in Lake Mary to see whats on sale and find the piece youve been looking for.
- A wide range of affordable furniture, lighting and accessories. Affordable quality with fast delivery dining room chairs, moderne industriele vloerlamps, corner sofas, tables, cabinets and accessories youve come to the right place.
- Cabinet refacing, new countertops and a new backsplash can be all you need to create your dream kitchen. The Home Depot can help you achieve great results like you see here in your kitchen upgrade. Click through to see how refacing transformed this kitchen. And when you’re ready, schedule a free in-home consultation.
- MARY MCDONALD: INTERIORS (Rizzoli New York) is the first book on the work of the award-winning internationally published Los Angeles-based designer, and an impressive addition to Rizzoli’s design monograph roster. Consistently ranked one of House Beautiful’s “Top 100 Designers,” McDonald’s gorgeous, feminine interiors have graced the covers of the major design magazines.
- Lovely informational one pager showcasing how interior design has changed over the previous decades. The long one page website is really well done with interactive hotspots of information overlaying the beautiful illustrations of furniture. A shout out to the responsive adaption as well, the hotspots turn into paragraphed information below the illustrations. Great job.
- Winter sun rising and lighting up the croft fields and Shepherds Hut in Mangersta, Isle of Lewis. The coastal archaeology is easier to see in this kind of light. Top left the remains of prehistoric dykes can be seen. These were part of a promontory enclosure.
- Mid-century modern is the most popular interior design aesthetic. Heres how to get the mid-century modern look in your place, including what to look for in: sofas, lighting, rugs and chairs. This graphic also shows you where to shop and what to search for if youre shopping for furniture online.
- The royalty, class and luxury of the Bourbon dynasty, represented by Louis XIV, inspired the velvet BOURBON sofa, which makes up any refined ambience.CAY represents in a contemporary lighting piece, nature’s ultimate scream – an eruption. This wall lamp flows in rawest shapes as lava flows during a volcano eruption.A contemporary masterpiece born in Beijing’s skyline. The astonishing KYAN Console is a modern, edgy and strong furniture design piece created to take the cosmopolitan style of urban tribes into your Design house
- Miller and Bertaux are the creators of this heavenly fragrance collection. Made from an assortment of fragrances, from incense in Mexican churches to flower petals, this line is an innovative mix-match and layering of exotic smells. You dont have to travel to small French perfume boutiques, indulge your senses in these bold fragrances from our San Francisco interior design and accessory store, BaBoo.
- This beautiful and sustainable home is located in the middle of a lychee garden in China. It was designed and built by the UK furniture design company Timothy Oulton. The dome was constructed using FSC-certified and reclaimed wood and serves as a relaxing retreat for the brand’s designers wishing to escape the hectic city life and replenish their creative stores surrounded by nature.