Photo via: solrum.blogspot.com.br
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Notice how the lighting is coming primarily from the side and from a soft glow in the ceiling in this dining space? While sitting at the table you will not have light hitting the top of your head, which is highly unflattering! For a dinner party, a selection of candles on the table would provide perfect lighting.
- Lasvit’s smoke colored Press lamps at Minotti Cucine showrooms in Miami and Milan. In the Press lamp design the glass tubes are pressed as though they were pinched and the light source is ﬁtted into the resulting narrowed space. Unusual in that relies on no metal form, its compression produces a soft, organic form and imbues each lamp with a singular visual aspect. LasvitDesign Miami Milan MinottiCucine Showroom InteriorDesign Press Nendo OkiSato Design DesignLighting Glass
- Modern Glamour: Soft, timeless colors get a contemporary spin in this radiant dining room. The buffets shimmery shell inlay catches the light from the modern glass pendants. The tables metal lattice base lets the room feel airy, while dramatic wing back chairs keep it grounded. $1,679.00
- Minimal grey, maximal light
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- This is a beautiful color palette inspired by the sun setting by the ocean. The colors are very warming and refreshing.
- A vintage Chinese rug and a Danish chair Kayne’s husband owned when they first met are simple comforts warming up the expansive foyer. Photos by Nicole Lamotte via One Kings Lane
- So light and lovely!
- We just love this kitchen with the exposed steels. it feels so light and airy but not too industrial. www.methodstudio.london
- Very light and cold composition turned out in this palette through a combination of cool shades of blue color and spring grass. All shades in this palette belong to one color and its variations are different, so very harmonious palette. It is perfect for the creation of images of women with spring tsvetotip.
- Milan, Italy On the floor near the main entrance is a sundial, engraved with zodiac symbols placed so that it is struck by a ray of sunlight breaking through a hole in the opposite wall On the summer solstice, the ray strikes the tongue of bronze set in the floor; on the winter solstice, the ray of light stretches out to reach the meridian. Meridian of the Duomo, astronomical reference until 1884, now Greenwich. Province of Milan Lombardy.
- Plant Thyme in areas where grass wont grow. Like this for front walk, smells so good!