Photo via: lushome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the idea of having a swinging bed on the patio to enjoy quiet moments. Would be very easy to make… I so want one of these … right next to the hot tub. would be cool….
- A furnished version of the fireplace back porch. I have to say it looks very nice! I The fan, the windows, the fireplace, the furnishing, the colors of the room, and the ceiling all look very very nice. The only thing I dont like about this whole set up is that it looks like the fireplace is fake…it would be so much better if this was a real one.
- I would LOVE to have my room designed like this. Except maybe not so much gray. Tray Ceilings Paint Design
- I love massive windows like these. So much that I might just get one mounted to a harness that I wear so that it will always be with me.
- I fell head over heels in love with this home the minute I saw the tiniest of peeks on instagram. And I should have known I would. The folks beyond this gorgeous abode are such a dream team. With the interior design
- :: FIREPLACES :: beautiful design by Metalfire MetalFire – architectural fireplaces, I first discovered some of the fireplace details in one of my favourite book publications Belgium based Beta Plus … love these and wish Vancouver wasnt so strict with our code issues … another example of some very beautiful designs showcased fireplaces
- 12 Ways To Add Texture With Tools You Already Have | WoodworkerZ.com; Some, but not all, of these would work with metal.
- 5 must-to-see places in Northern Countries. Would you like to visit in Dansk Design Center, Stocholm Design Week or Tower Hotel in Helsinki? All of these have wonderful architecture/design. Read more in my blog: designbyjf.wordpress.com 😀
- “This bedroom by Nicole from @littlelibertyrooms would have to be one of our all time faves!! We were so thrilled to see it grace the pages of the latest…”
- 31 ways to add character to your home–this site is amazing! Would LOVE to put a lot of these touches into my home! *Must remember this site!
- I grew up around books and libraries. I am a bibliophile, it is true. I love book stores and I do indeed have an eReader… but this will not replace the need to buy actual paper books. A book can be a good friend… comfort in the pages and an adventure waiting to be had. It warms my heart dearly to sit and read quietly with a cup of tea and just… relax… 1/20/2012
- I REALLY like the idea of having closet doors that open accordion-style like these, but it would probably be impractical since the door to the spare bedroom opens against the closet doors.