Photo via: thisivyhouse.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Country French….
- http://magnoliahomes.net/fixer-upper-episode-four/ French country redo
- Leo understands how to recreate authentic French Country details inside and out. Having a hard time finding someone who understands authentic European details and how to apply them? You should talk to Leo. Leodowellinteriors.com
- Check out this farmhouse chic color palette from BEHR Paint to find the perfect rustic color scheme for your home. Try matching light neutral colors like Weathered Moss, Brook Green, and Ultra Pure White to bring out the natural lighting in your house. Use warm wooden accents to make this color palette feel comfortable and inviting.
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Darryl’s design for the master bath is streamlined and elegant—but not without intrigue. “I have a fascination with horses. I think they are beautiful creatures,” he says. “I also have an incredible capacity to shop from a moving car, and I actually saw this horse from a window of my car in traffic.”
- Warm and Charming French Country Kitchen! Great Decor Ideas…….See more at thefrenchinspiredroom.com
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- Architectural Designs Craftsman House Plan 500011VV with board and batten siding and 2 porches it is the warm and inviting home youve been looking for. Inside you get 5 beds, an open 1st floor design w/ 4 bedrooms an office and play room on the 2nd floor. Over 4100 square feet of heated living space. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?
- MARY MCDONALD: INTERIORS (Rizzoli New York) is the first book on the work of the award-winning internationally published Los Angeles-based designer, and an impressive addition to Rizzoli’s design monograph roster. Consistently ranked one of House Beautiful’s “Top 100 Designers,” McDonald’s gorgeous, feminine interiors have graced the covers of the major design magazines.
- You’ve asked and now I am dishing on where I got many of the country French details in our new house. Sources for lighting, plumbing, tile, and granite and appliances can be hard to find, so I wanted share the sources for those details on my new house. And you know I don’t like …
- Miller and Bertaux are the creators of this heavenly fragrance collection. Made from an assortment of fragrances, from incense in Mexican churches to flower petals, this line is an innovative mix-match and layering of exotic smells. You dont have to travel to small French perfume boutiques, indulge your senses in these bold fragrances from our San Francisco interior design and accessory store, BaBoo.