Photo via: designingvibes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- The Classroom Collective on Instagram: “DIY BOOK BENCH || join us Friday, October 9th from 6pm-9pm as we assemble slabs of reclaimed wood and turn them into beefy benches for you to take home! Details and registration on the web! Space is limited. www.theclassroomcollective.com Link in profile. UOHome uoaroundyou”
- Big plans for my future room like this!!! How could you not feel sexy and confident in this room.
- Learn how to make mini floating shelves with this home decor video DIY tutorial.
- Pallet wood is the perfect substitution for reclaimed barn wood. This DIY Rustic Pallet Wall only costs a few bucks for the nails. Great farmhouse wall art!
- Click through to the blog to get some awesome tips on how you can refresh your bathroom WITHOUT renovations or DIY – we did ours in just an afternoon with products from Target, and just WAIT until you see our before pictures! Plus, you can enter an AMAZING giveaway from Quilted Northern – you wont believe how awesome the prize is! MegaSummerRefresh ad http://parentpalace.com/2017/06/megasummerrefresh/
- This beautiful and sustainable home is located in the middle of a lychee garden in China. It was designed and built by the UK furniture design company Timothy Oulton. The dome was constructed using FSC-certified and reclaimed wood and serves as a relaxing retreat for the brand’s designers wishing to escape the hectic city life and replenish their creative stores surrounded by nature.
- In the master bedroom, Franks employed vaulted cathedral ceilings for a spacious sense of grandeur. The shiplap application keeps the design grounded in simplicity, while a crystal chandelier adds a hint of fancifulness to the room. A sliding barn door, made of refurbished boxcar wood that Franks found at 2Brothers Reclaimed & Repurposed Inventory Sales in Menifee, conceals the entrance to the master bath. | Best in Show | At Home in Arkansas | November 2016
- DIY: 90 Ideas For Making Beautiful Furniture From Upcycled Pallets – there are a few tutorials on this link.
- Sliding Barn Doors in Entryway | My Life From Home | by http://www.mylifefromhome.com | DIY barn doors | interior barn doors | entryway decor
- Accessorize a neutral living space with bold pieces, like a colourful rug and cushions in a variety of shapes and sizes. This beautiful coffee table from our Maharani range is a great investment, as the wood, which is specially sourced in India, only gets better with age. Make a statement with this Libra Coral Round wall plaque, set to grab your guests attention.