Photo via: kelleynan.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bookshelves in alcoves on either side of fireplace in living room of Victorian…
- Heavens Face Shot shows the green grass by her side. She is one of the houses on tour that shows a larger size of 11 x 21 with nearly 500 sf of living space twixt the bottom and loft floors. She is about to get a new set of doors on the side to go on the porch too.
- The siding of this home has been painted a rich dark green, and the recessed entry to the home is highlighted with a cedar lining. Two floor-to-ceiling windows face the street, with the front door position to the side, allowing for space for a porch.
- Inspired by Portlands upscale urban landscape, this newly constructed, modern condo is a sophisticated and luxurious retreat that reflects that magical merging of inspiration and architecture. The residence is a masterpiece of design and craftsmanship featuring extensive wood floors, quartz counters, chic recessed lighting, gas fireplace and great flex space on lower level with living room, bedroom and bath. This immaculate 4BD/3.5BA, 2400SF unit attached only by one garage wall i…
- Using a color like SW 7015 Repose Gray on the walls of an open entryway like this one, will set a welcoming tone for your family and friends. | Pulte Homes
- Screened in Porch paint color, Screened in porch with stained shiplap ceiling and dark trim painted in Sealskin Sherwin Williams SW7675 screenedinporch shiplap shiplapceiling SealskinSherwinWilliamsSW7675 Hendel Homes
- Slate gray stacked stone fireplace
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- This room is all ready for fall. Its just too bad SoCals weather didnt get the memo. ☀️ In the meantime, while were waiting for summer to end over here, well just turn the ac down real low, light a pumpkin scented candle and cuddle up in our blanket on the sofa and pretend its actually cool outside.
- Dwell – Have You Ever Wanted to Stay in a Norwegian Sea Cabin? This boutique hotel on Norways Manshausen Island is made up of four sea cabins that jut out from their natural ledge. Architect Snorre Stinessen carefully positioned them on an existing stone quay and built them to fit two to four travelers, or a family of five. To allow them to cantilever off the edge, their cross laminated timber floor plates are mounted onto two steel beams.
- Bring the exterior of your home into the 21st century with BEHR’s Color of the Month: Old Amethyst. This modern paint color shines when paired with bright white trim and a natural stone pathway. Use the deep blue and purple undertones in this dark gray hue to enhance the view of your outdoor landscaping.
- Photo credit: Danielle Moss of The EveryGirl ‘m sure you’ve seen the famous light gray couches, situated in exquisitely decorated living rooms, floating around Pinterest. They’re perfect. And the coolest thing? They were designed by two of my Chicago girlfriends, Danielle and Alaina–founders and editors of The EveryGirl–in collaboration with Interior Define, my favorite furniture store in the Windy City. (Though Interior Define ships all over…