Photo via: brit.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Jade plants need full sun in order to grow properly and need to be drained well. Allow the soil to dry out completely before each watering. Softening leaves indicate it’s time for more water. cast iron plants can handle low light, extreme temperatures and can survive for a good length without water. However, It’s still a good idea to keep the soil moist for healthy growth by watering every 2-3 weeks.
- Each spot in your house is associated with a different aspect of your life. Heres a beginners guide to a feng shui home.
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Upgrade your bathroom by adding indoor plants to your shower or bath for ultimate jungalow vibes.
- Awesome tips! The Beginners Guide to Interior Design and Decorating! www.settingforfour.com
- Interior Design 101 – A Beginners Guide to Home Decorating (infographic) – Old Plank Blog | Antique Furniture | Vintage Furniture
- Yet, there is a simple and natural way to improve your sleep and finally get some rest! All you need to do is to place one of the following plants into your bedroom and enjoy the calm and relaxing…
- This super simple DIY Vinyl and Glass Sign is going to knock you off your feet! Not only is it easy, but with minimal supplies as well. Easy gift idea too!
- Love growing plants indoors? Some of the best indoor vines and climbers that are easy to grow listed here. Must check out!
- Freshen up your home with these gorgeous entryway ideas! From coastal to farmhouse and modern, these ideas will be sure to inspire you! See more on http://ablissfulnest.com/ entrywayideas entryway entry
- Edmonton apartments, Edmonton Apartment Guide with pictures making it easy to see your apartment rental in Edmonton online. http://edmonton.houseme.ca/
- London apartments, London Apartment Guide with pictures making it easy to see your apartment rental in London online. http://london.houseme.ca/