Photo via: nousdecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- A blue and white floral painted ceramic vase of beaker shape, with verdigris brass lion mask handles, square verdigris brass platform base. Inspired by a Chinese original. The original 18th century Chinese.
- In Pursuit of Beauty: The Interiors of Timothy Whealon (Rizzoli, $50) celebrates the work of interior designer Timothy Whealon, who is best known for elegant rooms that have a mix of classic and modern elements.
- This next makeover is such a great one, because not only is it beautiful, it is functional. When Carolyn first sent me pictures of her camper, I was floored at how much storage space she had managed to create in her pop up. She really has a solution for everything… and if you have camped […]
- Big plans for my future room like this!!! How could you not feel sexy and confident in this room.
- How to build a pallet accent wall in an afternoon. Includes tips on safe pallets to use, and building wire pathways for mounting a TV.
- Audrey Hepburn-Portrait of an icon book has publicity photographs and images made on – and off – set during the production of her films, as well as family photographs and informal archive news pictures.
- every room should have a bit of black. This bunny chalkboard is adorable and will give her a place to draw. Place it low enough that she can access it easily.
- This modern bathroom has white tiles that have been paired with a black wall cabinet for a bold and contrasting look.
- the white shelf with the art makes for a lovely gallery-in-rotation, which is perfect for Etsy print collectors to move stuff around without hammering into the wall each time I decide to change things up!
- Each gallery will work great on a Dark or Light wall and for the bright colorful walls try using all black and white photos, it will bring out the contrast in both the photos and the wall.