Photo via: readspotlight.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Work with our designers to put together your perfect look. Pick what you love and well ship it to your door. For a limited time get a credit towards your furniture purchase!
- Another example of a red table with black chairs but this time with neutral beige floor and walls.
- New York City Snow This is one of my favorite blocks in my neighborhood. I visit it nearly every time I photograph snowstorms in New York City. It’s my happy place. ✨✨✨ A number of you have asked me if I sell my photography as prints. I do! I just added my recent blizzard photos to my collection. All the info (all of it!) here: New York City Blizzard Photos ❄️
- Jade plants need full sun in order to grow properly and need to be drained well. Allow the soil to dry out completely before each watering. Softening leaves indicate it’s time for more water. cast iron plants can handle low light, extreme temperatures and can survive for a good length without water. However, It’s still a good idea to keep the soil moist for healthy growth by watering every 2-3 weeks.
- Checking out this cute little cafe in Brooklyn this morning. (Real caption: I woke up at 6 am to pick up a zipvan. I mean, my apartment is a MESS, overflowing with stuff from back to back events last week. I have to get it out. Now Im in Brooklyn, I get to my new storage unit, and its closed. It doesnt open for two hours. Crap. I need coffee.)
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Sorry for disappearing the last two weeks. I had a very thorough and detailed plan to get the bathroom completed, and this post was supposed to be making its debut much much sooner. That was until our
- Its my grandmothers but in green. So excited to get this set one day
- This room is all ready for fall. Its just too bad SoCals weather didnt get the memo. ☀️ In the meantime, while were waiting for summer to end over here, well just turn the ac down real low, light a pumpkin scented candle and cuddle up in our blanket on the sofa and pretend its actually cool outside.
- Learn how to brew beer at the Cooking Lab at AMLI South Lake Union apartments in Seattle!
- New Orleans-Style Cooking: The Ultimate Guide To Cajun And Creole Fare (INFOGRAPHIC)