Photo via: techeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This tiny home on wheels is a modern take on those wonderful gypsy wagon one still sees in parts of Europe. Take a tour by viewing the full gallery on our site at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/ogq3 It can be used as a tiny home, a weekend cabin, or even as a home office if you choose to set it in your own yard. Could you live in a gypsy wagon?
- Dubbed Refuge du Goûter, this space-age self-sufficient shelter is being built from locally sourced pinewood, and it will be equipped with solar panels and wind turbines. Designed for the French Alpine Club by Thomas Buchi and Hervé Dessimoz from Group-H, the refuge will be the highest building in france when it opens in the near future.
- There aren’t that many differences when it comes to attic / loft bedroom ideas versus designing any other bedroom in the house. You will likely have an oddly shaped room with angular walls and ceiling as seen in pictures (1) and (2). The heat or cold could be an issue depending on where you live […]
- Cave homes have come a long way since prehistoric times. Far from primitive, many modern cave dwellings are surprisingly luxurious, comfortable, and beautiful places to call home. In addition to their head-turning location, cave homes tend to be naturally energy efficient thanks to their insulating earth walls that keep the inside air at comfortable temperatures year-round without heating or cooling. We’ve rounded up six such abodes that could make you want a cave home of your own.
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Tovi Farber is dedicated to making truly unique jewelry. Her gold jewelry designs are stemmed from her connection with the material, letting its energy guide the look and shape of each piece. Inspiration for each piece is derived from textures, colors, sketches and experiences, enabling her to create a stunning collection of rings, earrings, and necklaces, all made of 18 carat yellow gold, that possess an elegant softness to them. Find Tovi Farber jewelry at BaBoo, our San Francisco store.
- House on the Bluffs is an impressive modern residence designed by Toronto-based studio Taylor Smyth Architects in Scarborough, Ontario,
- This beautiful and sustainable home is located in the middle of a lychee garden in China. It was designed and built by the UK furniture design company Timothy Oulton. The dome was constructed using FSC-certified and reclaimed wood and serves as a relaxing retreat for the brand’s designers wishing to escape the hectic city life and replenish their creative stores surrounded by nature.
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- If you live in New York City like I do, then you know having a roomy oasis to come home to is essential. When we stumbled on this gorgeous Upper West Side apartment designed by Casey DeBois for Homepolish, we were green with envy (and in awe of the kids green bedroom). The modern finishes mixed […]
- Mid-century modern is the most popular interior design aesthetic. Heres how to get the mid-century modern look in your place, including what to look for in: sofas, lighting, rugs and chairs. This graphic also shows you where to shop and what to search for if youre shopping for furniture online.
- Designed by Yo Shimada of Tato Architects, the main part of the home is partially sunken in the ground, which includes the kitchen, living room, and bedrooms.