Photo via: parkin.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 57 Likes, 4 Comments – K LILIA INTERIOR DESIGN | HOU (@kliliainteriordesign) on Instagram: “Happy Fathers Day 👨🏾to all you Daddies. Marvelous are the works you do for your children 👨👦 and…”
- Work with our designers to find your perfect look. Pick what you love and we’ll ship it to your door. Free design service for a limited time offer. Offer valid till 4/30/15.
- Seating (large enough for bariatrics), finishes, and large windows. Diabetes Health and Wellness Institute of Juanita Craft | Perkins + Will
- Work with our designers to put together your perfect look. Pick what you love and well ship it to your door. For a limited time get a credit towards your furniture purchase!
- Very light and cold composition turned out in this palette through a combination of cool shades of blue color and spring grass. All shades in this palette belong to one color and its variations are different, so very harmonious palette. It is perfect for the creation of images of women with spring tsvetotip.
- The Little Prince Books | Few stories are as widely read and as universally cherished by children and adults alike as The Little Prince. books http://www.thefrenchshoppe.com.au/shop/the-little-prince-book.html
- Kloof Road House | Outside | Nico van der Meulen Architects Design Architecture Light Concrete Contemporary
- This quiet room at a childrens play center has a with a library of books, where the children can sit and read by themselves, or with an adult. Tiered seating and various reading nooks create unique spaces for reading and storytelling.
- CplusC Architectural Workshop made use of the space under the stairs in this home, to create a small play space for the family’s children to play in.
- DIY: Hideout canopy I did this for my meditation space and love it! It provides just the right amount of privacy and noise barrier without being completed separated from children and family.
- Elf house on a tree. Definitely something for little kids or for grandparents that like to have children believe in fairies and elves.
- bathroom design George Yabu and Glenn Pushlberg, photo by Richard Powes, for House Garden UK June 2014, ᔥ @designmilk // (Why yes, for me: functional sculptures.)