Photo via: thehandyhomegirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Ikea hack ottoman
- DIY Mid Century Modern Desk | IKEA Hack
- An eclectic art gallery stands over a white skirted sofa lined with black and gray pillows flanked by mismatched black end tables and metal artichoke lamps facing a cognac colored leather tufted ottoman as coffee table draped in a black Hermes Avalon Blanket.
- diy ottoman- pick a killer textile and go to town!
- IKEA ingo dining table to desk makeover
- AngiCafe: DIY tuning lampy REGOLIT IKEA cz.4 This would be so pretty for the lanterns I got for Haleys room!!!!!
- DIY Mirror Makeover – From Drab to Fab Took a picture frame and turned it into Burlap covered necklace holder – Addicted 2 Savings 4 U
- LED Acrylic laser-etched table bar stools | www.peregrineplsatics.com
- Another example of a red table with black chairs but this time with neutral beige floor and walls.
- Work Space Photo – A rectangular table and a midcentury floor lamp paired with a zebra-print rug
- This is a perfect weekend project! This DIY Narrow Hallway Table fits in any space where you want low-profile furniture. Free plans are included in the tutorial!
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.