Photo via: thecottagemarket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 31 ways to add character to your home–this site is amazing! Would LOVE to put a lot of these touches into my home! *Must remember this site!
- Its an island. Its a breakfast nook….amazing! And I LOVE this fridge and everything about this kitchen!!
- Let the paint drip. Open link to see some really cool ideas. I like the giant Lego re-do a lot!
- See how farmhouse sinks add a touch of rustic-chic to these gorgeous kitchens
- Working with kitchen specialist Sarah Blanks, Debbie and Nicole were careful to maintain the room’s original character, preserving details such as the cabinetry’s ironwork and beamed ceiling. Above, O&G counter stools in a shade similar to robin’s-egg blue bring a touch of classic American style to the room.
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Theres nothing like a little touch of glamour in a rustic home! rusticdecor glamour
- As a new parent, youll be spending a lot of time in your babys nursery. Why not decorate it like a tropical getaway with new Malibu Chic Organic Bedding accented by our new Sherwin-Williams paint colors? Click to shop this look!
- Sea Turtle by Color Place (Walmart) — the color looks nice for a little girls room, but Ive never used Walmart paint before, so I cant be a testimony for how well it works.
- Obsessing over marble? Youll love our faux marble wallpaper designs! Theyre perfect for adding a touch of luxury and glamour to your home.
- I love these sliding doors. Its very welcoming and dont forget all the character!
- 25K and counting! The Houzz community has saved our firms interior design photos more than 25000 times. Thats a lot of love! Thank you to our clients and fans mossmanor interiordesign grateful