Photo via: briahammelinteriors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- Darryl’s design for the master bath is streamlined and elegant—but not without intrigue. “I have a fascination with horses. I think they are beautiful creatures,” he says. “I also have an incredible capacity to shop from a moving car, and I actually saw this horse from a window of my car in traffic.”
- Dishfunctional Designs: The Bohemian Chair – I love oversized chairs. Makes me want to just curl up with a good book and a hot cup of tea.
- I grew up around books and libraries. I am a bibliophile, it is true. I love book stores and I do indeed have an eReader… but this will not replace the need to buy actual paper books. A book can be a good friend… comfort in the pages and an adventure waiting to be had. It warms my heart dearly to sit and read quietly with a cup of tea and just… relax… 1/20/2012
- White color adds volume to a combination of soft gray-brown hues. This color scheme suits well exterior trim of cottage or country house, as well as balconies and loggias of city apartments. This color scheme can be used in a classic business clothes, both male and female.
- I love the set up. Itd be perfect for a small living room space. Its fresh and modern with a great neutral color scheme.
- Love the combination of the flower print wallpaper and the geometric print bed cover plus the orange and charcoal color scheme
- AWESOME wallpaper! I want a street in Sevilla or Bruges or Dublin! FIND A IMAGE you love around the world and open up your home with just a wall decor
- basement by Sarah Richardson—Im loving the reds (they remind me of vintage movie theaters and popcorn buckets), and the tripod-style area lamp is a playful yet functional addition, and right up my style alley 🙂 I would love to hang out here if it was my home!
- I love the white and the blue! I think I just love the beach 😉
- I just found out I was secretly voted “Most Likely to be Bohemian” in college… Seriously. I love Bohemian inspired design and expressing my inner gypsy, plus it fits right in with my ongoing global wanderlust. Boho style is a great way to show off your eclectic (random?) travel souvenirs and create an international feel …