Photo via: theeverygirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to build a pallet accent wall in an afternoon. Includes tips on safe pallets to use, and building wire pathways for mounting a TV.
- Want to know how to renovate a small bathroom on a budget? I got a clean designer look for less in my bathroom remodel on a budget. See how I did it!
- Wow! Love the white cabinets an the wood counter tops, I want this in my kitchen!
- Textile design: basket of flowers. Produced during the years the Mackintoshes were living in London, 1915-1923. Mackintosh produced a series of stylised flower boquets, painted on a black background. Boldly simplified, vividly coloured, and set against black backgrounds, these densely patterned compositions were exhibited as works of art in their own right, and were also intended for use as textile designs.
- Light-switch plate mosaic. I am SO making some of these for my house! look how pretty~ @ Do It Yourself Remodeling Ideas
- Its an island. Its a breakfast nook….amazing! And I LOVE this fridge and everything about this kitchen!!
- Kitchen. LOVE THIS KITCHEN LAYOUT. PERFECT! Love the 2 islands, ton of natural light, sink under window, not sure Id need small prep sink in island, cupboards with glass doors, island cupboards a different color, maybe do island a different countertop, double ovens, lots of lighting (pendants, high hats, under counter)
- OR WATCH MOVIES IN OR SOMETHING thats pretty freakin awesome
- cookbooks on counter…looks like theyre in a shelf thats turned upside down
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Have this started… Probably could fill a wall with all of the books I have ever read so far… Love reading and love having books on hand to lose myself in
- I love Xanadu Gallery…its the only Frank Lloyd Wright building in San Francisco. Its on Maiden Lane which is near Union Square and a place I just love…