Photo via: zillow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mosaic Marble Shower Tile. Mosaic Marble Shower Tile is by Arizona Tile. The back wall of the shower is another custom mosaic that I fell in love with! We added large rectangular marble field tiles to the remaining walls and used ¼ in mosaic Carrera marble mosaic for the shower floor. Mosaic Marble Shower Tile MosaicMarbleShowerTile ShowerTile Shower Tile Beautiful Homes of Instagram @SanctuaryHomeDecor
- The Grayton by David Weekley Homes in Viridian Cottage is a 4 bedroom 2 bath home that features a large open kitchen and family room, private covered porch and a large walk-in closet in the owners retreat. Custom home options include a fireplace in the family room, built-in desk cabinets and a larger shower in the owners retreat.
- A trend that’s seen Americans of all walks of life deciding that they’d like to be below average – in the size of their homes, at least. Tiny houses: structures that typically range from 150 to 500 square feet.
- I like the floor to ceiling windows. Not sure about wood on ceiling . . .maybe in a different color / tone
- Curtain Door by Matharoo Associates. Comprised of 40 sections of teak, it integrates a pulley system that would allow the door to be opened like a curtain.
- Custom shower designs are modern ideas that bring spectacular natural materials and interesting architecture into homes and combine them with stunning luxury and unique style. There is no shortage of
- A furnished version of the fireplace back porch. I have to say it looks very nice! I The fan, the windows, the fireplace, the furnishing, the colors of the room, and the ceiling all look very very nice. The only thing I dont like about this whole set up is that it looks like the fireplace is fake…it would be so much better if this was a real one.
- Dwell – Have You Ever Wanted to Stay in a Norwegian Sea Cabin? This boutique hotel on Norways Manshausen Island is made up of four sea cabins that jut out from their natural ledge. Architect Snorre Stinessen carefully positioned them on an existing stone quay and built them to fit two to four travelers, or a family of five. To allow them to cantilever off the edge, their cross laminated timber floor plates are mounted onto two steel beams.
- Rustic Master Bathroom – Found on Zillow Digs. That is awesome! (Needs to be one way glass though!)
- I like how they deprecate the dining and living space through different materials (wood wall and ceiling over living). Good way to divide open plan
- As the weather becomes day by day warmer, my mind travels to Greek islands, where I use to spend my holidays every year! I think that this year it is stronger the need of escaping from everyday life, in a small paradise of Cyclades, walking through the narrow streets insouciant and then staying in the beach for hours, reading my favorite book and feeling the sea breeze…. Greece
- Kitchens – do I like the floor with the cabinets? More