Photo via: trendhunter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wow! Wish I got to make this sort of thing in my florist!! Might just have to do it anyway and put it in the windows on display!
- I grew up around books and libraries. I am a bibliophile, it is true. I love book stores and I do indeed have an eReader… but this will not replace the need to buy actual paper books. A book can be a good friend… comfort in the pages and an adventure waiting to be had. It warms my heart dearly to sit and read quietly with a cup of tea and just… relax… 1/20/2012
- I REALLY like the idea of having closet doors that open accordion-style like these, but it would probably be impractical since the door to the spare bedroom opens against the closet doors.
- Wheelhaus cabins are a modern interpretation of manufactured park model homes, taking these small residences from blocky and uninspired to welcoming and visually interesting. This model, called the Wedge, has an angled roof that enables a line of narrow windows along the top of each wall to let in lots of natural light. The whole house can easily be placed on a truck trailer and hauled to a new location. It retails for about $75,000.
- You’ve asked and now I am dishing on where I got many of the country French details in our new house. Sources for lighting, plumbing, tile, and granite and appliances can be hard to find, so I wanted share the sources for those details on my new house. And you know I don’t like …
- Ok so remember how there used to be a column of new books dilly-dallying around my sidebar? And every week I would prowl around Amazon searching for all recently released books I thought us Vintage housekeepers might just enjoy? Well now: the app I have used for many a year now has only gone and […]
- I love massive windows like these. So much that I might just get one mounted to a harness that I wear so that it will always be with me.
- Honey Bees Gold on Charcoal. I might have already pinned this but thats how much I love it!
- If you are a fan of ultra modern stuff and even in the small area of your studio apartment you won’t settle for ordinary then you can opt for a room divider like this one that not only serves as a TV unit and a bookcase, but it can be easily revolved so that the TV screen can be viewed in different rooms whenever required.
- We like it bright and open. Thats why the second house we viewed today appealed to us. High ceiling of about 3.2m and full length windows opening right to a patio and pool! But we will not be able to have the same jet setting and frivolous lifestyle for a long while after getting the place. Its a steep close to $3m! But, well be able to live and retire comfortably 🙂
- Blind corner cabinets can be deep and dark! For this reason I use corner cabinet pull-outs in many of my kitchen designs, like the Hafele peanut swing corner pull-out used in this project. Kansas City Kitchen Gets A Massive Makeover: A Design Connection, Inc. Featured Project See all of the BeforeandAfter pics here: http://www.designconnectioninc.com/kansas-city-kitchen-gets-a-massive-makeover-a-design-connection-inc-featured-project/
- Between the Woods and the Water – I like the idea of this, but actually living in it would creep me out