Photo via: hiddenpassages.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I must make this book shelf in my room. I have one of those pesky 1990s shelf in the top of the room. Couldnt figure out what to do with it! This is it!
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- 22 Creative Kids’ Room Ideas That Will Make You Want To Be A Kid Again
- I just found out I was secretly voted “Most Likely to be Bohemian” in college… Seriously. I love Bohemian inspired design and expressing my inner gypsy, plus it fits right in with my ongoing global wanderlust. Boho style is a great way to show off your eclectic (random?) travel souvenirs and create an international feel …
- Wow! Wish I got to make this sort of thing in my florist!! Might just have to do it anyway and put it in the windows on display!
- Victorian house – I feel like this house would have a secret passageway or a room behind a bookshelf 🙂
- Have a slim desk? Make sure you hide your desk cords so it doesnt look too cluttered. Heres the easy trick to hide cords in your office space.
- A furnished version of the fireplace back porch. I have to say it looks very nice! I The fan, the windows, the fireplace, the furnishing, the colors of the room, and the ceiling all look very very nice. The only thing I dont like about this whole set up is that it looks like the fireplace is fake…it would be so much better if this was a real one.
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.
- I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED A SECRET ROOMMMMM MY HOUSE WHEN I AM OLDER WILL HAVE A SECRET ROOM
- The ladder is what I like. It makes the shelves function. I would make the track long enough to get it from underfoot until needed.
- Im so happy I found these ideas! My bedroom is organized and super cute! You have to read this post!