Photo via: 9greg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gorgeous! I have always wanted a different kind of doorways throughout my house! This is beautiful! Unique
- Gorgeous! I have always wanted a different kind of doorways throughout my house!
- I grew up around books and libraries. I am a bibliophile, it is true. I love book stores and I do indeed have an eReader… but this will not replace the need to buy actual paper books. A book can be a good friend… comfort in the pages and an adventure waiting to be had. It warms my heart dearly to sit and read quietly with a cup of tea and just… relax… 1/20/2012
- Victorian house – I feel like this house would have a secret passageway or a room behind a bookshelf 🙂
- You’ve asked and now I am dishing on where I got many of the country French details in our new house. Sources for lighting, plumbing, tile, and granite and appliances can be hard to find, so I wanted share the sources for those details on my new house. And you know I don’t like …
- There aren’t that many differences when it comes to attic / loft bedroom ideas versus designing any other bedroom in the house. You will likely have an oddly shaped room with angular walls and ceiling as seen in pictures (1) and (2). The heat or cold could be an issue depending on where you live […]
- Secret Door to theater room. This Fulfils my intense need for both a secret passage in the house and also for a theater room!
- I have found it. This company makes bookshelves to fit in your doorway and make a secret room.
- Rotating wall. No idea where I would put this but I want a secret passageway somewhere in my house.
- 22 Creative Kids’ Room Ideas That Will Make You Want To Be A Kid Again
- Checking out this cute little cafe in Brooklyn this morning. (Real caption: I woke up at 6 am to pick up a zipvan. I mean, my apartment is a MESS, overflowing with stuff from back to back events last week. I have to get it out. Now Im in Brooklyn, I get to my new storage unit, and its closed. It doesnt open for two hours. Crap. I need coffee.)
- tub in shower-kids can splash and swim as much as they want! This is a brilliant idea for adults too. Whenever I take a bubble bath I end up wanting to shower off at the end. This way you can just step out of the tub and shower off.—- genius. If I ever build a house it will have this.