Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A furnished version of the fireplace back porch. I have to say it looks very nice! I The fan, the windows, the fireplace, the furnishing, the colors of the room, and the ceiling all look very very nice. The only thing I dont like about this whole set up is that it looks like the fireplace is fake…it would be so much better if this was a real one.
- I grew up around books and libraries. I am a bibliophile, it is true. I love book stores and I do indeed have an eReader… but this will not replace the need to buy actual paper books. A book can be a good friend… comfort in the pages and an adventure waiting to be had. It warms my heart dearly to sit and read quietly with a cup of tea and just… relax… 1/20/2012
- Ok so remember how there used to be a column of new books dilly-dallying around my sidebar? And every week I would prowl around Amazon searching for all recently released books I thought us Vintage housekeepers might just enjoy? Well now: the app I have used for many a year now has only gone and […]
- COOL!!! This super cool doctor has rebuilt a complete hospital with playmobil to visualise real life hospital processes. So awesome! I suggested at work we should totally do this for our pharma packaging facility. I got mostly iognored and I got a few looks quietly questioning my sanity. @Andi Fisher Hughlett
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Decorating your own room? Looking for a chic, feminine and sleek DIY wall art to snap up your room? Looking for something pink, but not so pink? Stylish but not overwhelming? Fun but not overpowering? Good news is, weve got all you want here! DIY your wall to awesome wall decor with these crafty i
- You’ve asked and now I am dishing on where I got many of the country French details in our new house. Sources for lighting, plumbing, tile, and granite and appliances can be hard to find, so I wanted share the sources for those details on my new house. And you know I don’t like …
- staircase that does NOT walk you out the front door! Simply gorgeous…love the openness of the house
- Checking out this cute little cafe in Brooklyn this morning. (Real caption: I woke up at 6 am to pick up a zipvan. I mean, my apartment is a MESS, overflowing with stuff from back to back events last week. I have to get it out. Now Im in Brooklyn, I get to my new storage unit, and its closed. It doesnt open for two hours. Crap. I need coffee.)
- basement by Sarah Richardson—Im loving the reds (they remind me of vintage movie theaters and popcorn buckets), and the tripod-style area lamp is a playful yet functional addition, and right up my style alley 🙂 I would love to hang out here if it was my home!
- The season to get cozy is upon us, but lets be honest you always want your bedroom to be a cozy haven. A tranquil serene place where at the end of a day you can get that well needed shut eye and relax. I believe creating the perfect bedroom starts with pulling together all those design elements…
- As the weather becomes day by day warmer, my mind travels to Greek islands, where I use to spend my holidays every year! I think that this year it is stronger the need of escaping from everyday life, in a small paradise of Cyclades, walking through the narrow streets insouciant and then staying in the beach for hours, reading my favorite book and feeling the sea breeze…. Greece