Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dishfunctional Designs: The Bohemian Chair – I love oversized chairs. Makes me want to just curl up with a good book and a hot cup of tea.
- BRILLIANT! especially if you need storage but ALSO need to have a guest bed occasionally. just put the shelves ontop of eachother with the slat bed base behind it and bring out when you need it and top with a foam mattress that can be stored rolled up in a closet or under a bed…. INSTABED. ikea expedit —–> twin bed
- Checking out this cute little cafe in Brooklyn this morning. (Real caption: I woke up at 6 am to pick up a zipvan. I mean, my apartment is a MESS, overflowing with stuff from back to back events last week. I have to get it out. Now Im in Brooklyn, I get to my new storage unit, and its closed. It doesnt open for two hours. Crap. I need coffee.)
- I have featured this beauty once before but just had to include it once again in this collection because it is that awesome. This would look amazing with any Farmhouse Decor or any Decor period. When you visit Golden Sycamore you will find the full tutorial …this is the perfect weekend project!
- I must make this book shelf in my room. I have one of those pesky 1990s shelf in the top of the room. Couldnt figure out what to do with it! This is it!
- “I grew up with four sisters so we all got a day of the week that was ours to sit up front (and say the prayer ). My day was Friday and it still totally…”
- Ok so remember how there used to be a column of new books dilly-dallying around my sidebar? And every week I would prowl around Amazon searching for all recently released books I thought us Vintage housekeepers might just enjoy? Well now: the app I have used for many a year now has only gone and […]
- This next makeover is such a great one, because not only is it beautiful, it is functional. When Carolyn first sent me pictures of her camper, I was floored at how much storage space she had managed to create in her pop up. She really has a solution for everything… and if you have camped […]
- This quiet room at a childrens play center has a with a library of books, where the children can sit and read by themselves, or with an adult. Tiered seating and various reading nooks create unique spaces for reading and storytelling.
- New York City Snow This is one of my favorite blocks in my neighborhood. I visit it nearly every time I photograph snowstorms in New York City. It’s my happy place. ✨✨✨ A number of you have asked me if I sell my photography as prints. I do! I just added my recent blizzard photos to my collection. All the info (all of it!) here: New York City Blizzard Photos ❄️
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. http://craft.ideas2live4.com/2015/08/26/simple-craft-supplies-storage-ideas/ This simple craft table and other craft supplies storage ideas in this gallery solves your organizing problems. Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- Have this started… Probably could fill a wall with all of the books I have ever read so far… Love reading and love having books on hand to lose myself in