Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dishfunctional Designs: The Bohemian Chair – I love oversized chairs. Makes me want to just curl up with a good book and a hot cup of tea.
- Checking out this cute little cafe in Brooklyn this morning. (Real caption: I woke up at 6 am to pick up a zipvan. I mean, my apartment is a MESS, overflowing with stuff from back to back events last week. I have to get it out. Now Im in Brooklyn, I get to my new storage unit, and its closed. It doesnt open for two hours. Crap. I need coffee.)
- “I grew up with four sisters so we all got a day of the week that was ours to sit up front (and say the prayer ). My day was Friday and it still totally…”
- Ok so remember how there used to be a column of new books dilly-dallying around my sidebar? And every week I would prowl around Amazon searching for all recently released books I thought us Vintage housekeepers might just enjoy? Well now: the app I have used for many a year now has only gone and […]
- This next makeover is such a great one, because not only is it beautiful, it is functional. When Carolyn first sent me pictures of her camper, I was floored at how much storage space she had managed to create in her pop up. She really has a solution for everything… and if you have camped […]
- New York City Snow This is one of my favorite blocks in my neighborhood. I visit it nearly every time I photograph snowstorms in New York City. It’s my happy place. ✨✨✨ A number of you have asked me if I sell my photography as prints. I do! I just added my recent blizzard photos to my collection. All the info (all of it!) here: New York City Blizzard Photos ❄️
- Have this started… Probably could fill a wall with all of the books I have ever read so far… Love reading and love having books on hand to lose myself in
- Calm and Collected: Not just for the bedroom, this setting vignette would work well anywhere in the house. A great spot for a cup a tea and my Better Homes and Gardens magazine.
- I just found out I was secretly voted “Most Likely to be Bohemian” in college… Seriously. I love Bohemian inspired design and expressing my inner gypsy, plus it fits right in with my ongoing global wanderlust. Boho style is a great way to show off your eclectic (random?) travel souvenirs and create an international feel …
- Darryl’s design for the master bath is streamlined and elegant—but not without intrigue. “I have a fascination with horses. I think they are beautiful creatures,” he says. “I also have an incredible capacity to shop from a moving car, and I actually saw this horse from a window of my car in traffic.”
- As the weather becomes day by day warmer, my mind travels to Greek islands, where I use to spend my holidays every year! I think that this year it is stronger the need of escaping from everyday life, in a small paradise of Cyclades, walking through the narrow streets insouciant and then staying in the beach for hours, reading my favorite book and feeling the sea breeze…. Greece
- The season to get cozy is upon us, but lets be honest you always want your bedroom to be a cozy haven. A tranquil serene place where at the end of a day you can get that well needed shut eye and relax. I believe creating the perfect bedroom starts with pulling together all those design elements…