Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- American John deKoven Hill Reticulated Aluminum Modular Panel AR6658 $695.00 Designer: John deKoven Hill (American, 1920-96) | Manufacturer: Schmidt Ornamental Iron Works (Evanston, IL) Provenance: Fence panels for the Hyde Park Redevelopment project (1503-09 East 56th Street, Chicago, IL) near the University of Chicago. Architect: Harry Weese. Originally designed for the Corbett House (Cincinnati, OH, built 1959). Literature: House Beautiful, Pace Setter, February 1960. 1960 W 17.75
- AMERICAN KITCHEN CUPBOARD. Late 19th-early 20th c
- An American Painted Dry Sink 19th century having a superstructure with two doors and three drawers over the base set with two doors. Height 76 x width 42 x depth 25 inches.
- Star Spangled Banner (3form Installation using Varia Eco Resin White Iridescent) | The National Museum of American History
- Coffee aroma – Hangzhou Xuhui times the city sales offices – American interior design Chinese network
- 1929 Modern Living Room by Karpen by American Vintage Home, via Flickr
- african american interior designers | Find A Designer | ASID NY Metro Chapter | Interior Design Designers
- african american interior designers | The Luxury of the Art Salon: How to Hang Your Art – Part 2
- Pink Eggshell | Best In the Business: The Top 20 African American Interior Designers List
- african american interior designers | Filed Under: African Americans , Lifestyle Tagged With: Andre Wells …
- This look demonstrates the best of American heritage. Create a lasting first impression with a front door in ‘Mopboard Black CW-680’ and trim in ‘Gunsmith Gray CW-65’ both apart of our WILLIAMSBURG Collection.
- In renovating this American Tudor Arts & Crafts home, we were also mindful of how to apply landscaping to frame the architecture, a lovely bay window is always a nice detail for both settings.