Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Milan, Italy On the floor near the main entrance is a sundial, engraved with zodiac symbols placed so that it is struck by a ray of sunlight breaking through a hole in the opposite wall On the summer solstice, the ray strikes the tongue of bronze set in the floor; on the winter solstice, the ray of light stretches out to reach the meridian. Meridian of the Duomo, astronomical reference until 1884, now Greenwich. Province of Milan Lombardy.
- Intricate detail of Milans Duomo, Italy
- Lago di Braies, Italy.
- Castello di Sammezzano in Reggello, Tuscany, Italy wow. this is really pretty stunning!
- Biblioteca Marucelliana di Firenze (Florence, Italy)
- Alpine Architecture, Alpine Hotel Corona, Vigo di Fassa, ITALY; Indoor Pool, Design by Godofredo Carlos Geyer
- Moooi Carpets by Marcel Wanders | Milan Design Week 2015
- Space saving furniture from Milano – Smart living
- Casa Estudio Hill | Centro de Colaboración Arquitectónica exterior
- A stunning L-shaped pool melds the exterior with the interior of this Costa Rica home. | http://www.ifitshipitshere.com/the-inout-house-in-costa-rica-by-architect-joan-puigcorbe/
- Novecento Wall Unit – Entertainment / Media / Wall Units – Natuzzi Italy | Modern Furniture Store Sacramento Roseville
- Vincenzo de Cotiis apartment Milan