Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- IIDA Award Winner: Mark Lash Toronto Flagship by Burdifilek | Projects | Interior Design
- Vacant Modernist Homes in Los Angeles Get a Second Chance as Museums and Exhibition Spaces | The cantilevered concrete roof and pool terrace of a 1963 house by John Lautner, part of a private property promised to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. interiordesign interiordesignmagazine design projects swimmingpools art installations
- Old gates can be used inside the home for dogs or babies. Great idea, and it looks so much nicer!
- Brothers Dressler together with the Lulelemon Design Team and Quadrangle Architects have designed and created the facade and various elements of the Lululemon Yorkdale retail store in Toronto, Canada. vm retail (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post93797431&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- Stunning mid-century modern Toronto time capsule house by architect Gardiner Cowan – Retro Renovation
- A Book-Filled Loft in Toronto
- Heathdale Residence in Toronto, Canada, designed by TACT Design.
- 77 Charles Suite 605, Toronto, Mike Niven Interior Design Inc.
- Design: TDM5: Grafica Italiana exhibition – News beautiful doorways many colours
- This could be an inspiration for a cosmetic exhibition design booth.
- Fresco Glass Exhibition at Matsuya Ginza Babaghuri
- ettore sottsass: memphis retrospective exhibition Memphis Design