Photo via: homeguides.sfgate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- A little barnwood kitchen cabinets and corrugated steel backsplash. Love how rustic and homey it is! cabininthewoods.
- Cabinet refacing, new countertops and a new backsplash can be all you need to create your dream kitchen. The Home Depot can help you achieve great results like you see here in your kitchen upgrade. Click through to see how refacing transformed this kitchen. And when you’re ready, schedule a free in-home consultation.
- Use Green In Your Home
- So Long, Popcorn Ceilings: 8 Transformative Overhead Architectural Hacks | your rental apartment or newly-built home didnt come with coffered ceilings or pressed tin tiles? Set your sights above that unsightly popcorn or drop ceilings youve been dealt. All eight of these ceiling hacks will lend architectural interest to a boring room—whether you channel intricate European plasterwork or rustic exposed wood beams is entirely up to you.
- Shiplap, How to Decorate With Shiplap, How to Use Shiplap in Your Home, DIY Shiplap Decor, DIY Home Decor, Home Decor Hacks, Popular Pin, Interior Design, Easy Interior Design Tips
- 8 Shining Examples of Tin Tiles in the Kitchen
- Easter is coming! What better thing to have in your kitchen than a golden egg. This lidded egg shape container has a gold luster finish. Great for storing your favorite things in the kitchen, bar or elsewhere. Use them in multiples across the bar or mantle for graphic effect. Get it at www.chachkies.com and receive FREE SHIPPING
- As the weather becomes day by day warmer, my mind travels to Greek islands, where I use to spend my holidays every year! I think that this year it is stronger the need of escaping from everyday life, in a small paradise of Cyclades, walking through the narrow streets insouciant and then staying in the beach for hours, reading my favorite book and feeling the sea breeze…. Greece
- How to build a pallet accent wall in an afternoon. Includes tips on safe pallets to use, and building wire pathways for mounting a TV.
- The Fruition is a luxurious 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath southwestern style home located in the gated community of The Fairways at Blackstone in Peoria, AZ. Built for entertaining, guests will be wowed by the huge, gourmet kitchen and TWO outdoor living areas. Stop by our model home to explore this gorgeous home and view other available plans offered in this picturesque desert community.
- The tile design above the stove centers this space and delicately enhances the imported Italian tiled backsplash which flows throughout this expansive Tuscan-inspired dream kitchen. Kitchens By Design Connection, Inc. | Kansas City Interior Design