Photo via: stylist.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to keep your bills down by making your home green! Great infographic for landlords & homeowners!
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- How to Choose a Living Room Layout According to Your Personal Needs [Infographic]
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- 22 Creative Kids’ Room Ideas That Will Make You Want To Be A Kid Again
- Found! INFOGRAPHIC: A room-by-room guide to feng shui your home
- INFOGRAPHIC: A room-by-room guide to feng shui your home
- How to Make your Home Look Expensive! Super ideas.
- Freshen up your home with these gorgeous entryway ideas! From coastal to farmhouse and modern, these ideas will be sure to inspire you! See more on http://ablissfulnest.com/ entrywayideas entryway entry
- Excellent article on how to down-size your belongings in preparation for full time RV living (also good advise if moving to a smaller place)
- good to be home, make a room look bigger, small living, small space living tips, how to make a small room look bigger
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting