Photo via: homesthetics.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to make mini floating shelves with this home decor video DIY tutorial.
- 22 Creative Kids’ Room Ideas That Will Make You Want To Be A Kid Again
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Make your own Beauty and the Beast Chip mug for a fairytale tea party! Includes step by step video tutorial to create Chip and other Belle inspired mugs.
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- Blue Mason Jar decor tips. A gorgeous tablescape like this is easy to get when you tint your own mason jars blue! See how with this easy tutorial! Great idea for weddings, parties and holiday decorating. www.settingforfour.com
- Tutorial for how to create a button tufted ottoman.
- Easy DIY Ideas | How To Tint Mason Jars Tutorial and Fun Craft Ideas for Do It Yourself Home Decor
- Learn how we built our double pantry doors to look like reclaimed wood from barn doors all for under $90 in this DIY tutorial post. DIY barn doors
- Super quick and easy to make STATE SHAPE wall art on book pages. Tutorial at Knick of Time.
- Make a bed frame for free out of salvaged milk crates! Blog post tutorial! I would put the crates on their sides for shelving, and spray paint them white.
- How To Make A Shelf Storage Bed