Photo via: sustainablog.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use Green In Your Home
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- How to make your home a happier place infographic
- Elephant Buffet: How To Keep From Falling Down A Staircase~ Bookcase vs. Stair Rail For playroom one day if we open up staircase
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Keep your home clean and looking great with this wood tilt out trashcan for any room in your home
- How To Accessorize Your Home Like A Pro (great tips and lots of examples!)
- Renovation is a great way to increase the value of your home because you’re reinvesting in your current property. Check out these home improvement tips to take your space from drab to fab, and learn how to finance your next project.
- Cabinet refacing, new countertops and a new backsplash can be all you need to create your dream kitchen. The Home Depot can help you achieve great results like you see here in your kitchen upgrade. Click through to see how refacing transformed this kitchen. And when you’re ready, schedule a free in-home consultation.
- How to Choose a Living Room Layout According to Your Personal Needs [Infographic]
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- Green walls, living pictures, other ways to use plants that not only make your office look great, but have health benefits.