Photo via: apartmenttherapy.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- The blue and white contrast impeccably with one another. | DKI in West Bloomfield, MI, specializes in the selective demolition of architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical systems. For more information call (248) 538-9910 or visit www.dkidemolition.com.
- Out-of-the-Box Ideas to Jump Start Your Bedroom Style | Apartment Therapy
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- 15 Elegant Luxury Walk In Closet Ideas To Store Your Clothes In That Look Like Boutiques
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- This next makeover is such a great one, because not only is it beautiful, it is functional. When Carolyn first sent me pictures of her camper, I was floored at how much storage space she had managed to create in her pop up. She really has a solution for everything… and if you have camped […]
- Beautiful and Practical: Windows Indoors | Apartment Therapy: Its sort of a genius solution; a wall of windows clearly delineates separate spaces, but still lets light (and views) flow through. And if you need a little privacy, you can always install a curtain behind the windows, as in the photo above. Its the best of all possible worlds.
- 6 No-Fail Ways to Make a Boring Kitchen Stand WAY Out | Apartment Therapy
- The New Living Room: 4 Top Trends | Apartment Therapy
- House Tour: A Seattle Mid-Century Home in the Woods | Apartment Therapy
- Learn how we built our double pantry doors to look like reclaimed wood from barn doors all for under $90 in this DIY tutorial post. DIY barn doors