Photo via: designbynumbers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Placement and size matters when you’re choosing a new rug. Click through to see our guide on choosing the right rug for any space on The Home Depot Blog.
- Choose the Right Rug for Your Space – Discover, a blog by World Market | http://www.worldmarket.com/
- There are three basic types of palettes: warm, mixed, and cool. | How To Choose…
- what size rug fits under a king bed | Design by Numbers
- How to Choose a Living Room Layout According to Your Personal Needs [Infographic]
- How to use Moroccan Fish Scales for your bath or shower wall! Unique tile with a gorgeous impact – simple yet stunning. See which colors and size are right for your space! bathroomideas
- Work Space Photo – A rectangular table and a midcentury floor lamp paired with a zebra-print rug
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Accessorize a neutral living space with bold pieces, like a colourful rug and cushions in a variety of shapes and sizes. This beautiful coffee table from our Maharani range is a great investment, as the wood, which is specially sourced in India, only gets better with age. Make a statement with this Libra Coral Round wall plaque, set to grab your guests attention.
- Having a small apartment to force you to choose simple furniture and even more functional. Especially the chairs!
- With 2 bedrooms in 800 sq ft, this energy-efficient laneway house is a good size for the young family that lives there. | www.facebook.com/SmallHouseBliss
- A trend that’s seen Americans of all walks of life deciding that they’d like to be below average – in the size of their homes, at least. Tiny houses: structures that typically range from 150 to 500 square feet.