Photo via: mrshowardpersonalshopper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Phoebe Howard | Allison Hennessy
- Loving the chair, and the double welt it to die for. Phoebe, of course. (Keep It Pretty Client Project by Phoebe Howard)
- Phoebe Howard
- Bathroom designed by Phoebe Howard
- Petal pink love seat. Phoebe Howard Gorgeous – NO KIDS or PETS or DIGGING IN DIRT. Just a perfect pink nook – all for one princess
- Interior Inspiration | Hotel lounges range from laid back places in which to relax to amazingly sophisticated design feats! Take a look at some of our favourite lounges and take some inspiration for your own home… theloungeco hotel hotellounge lounge architecture interiordesign stylish elegant bar sofa chair interiorinspiration
- Lane 652 Campbell Group Blend of dark brown sofa with light tan colored chair, blending with pillows
- Basement sofa w. gray pillows
- By using lightweight cacti arranged on five picture ledges rising to the ceiling, you can create a miniature garden in your living room, right above the sofa.
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- An eclectic art gallery stands over a white skirted sofa lined with black and gray pillows flanked by mismatched black end tables and metal artichoke lamps facing a cognac colored leather tufted ottoman as coffee table draped in a black Hermes Avalon Blanket.
- How To Double Your Closet Space for $51 and One Trip to the Store | Apartment Therapy