Photo via: ipsame.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- How cool is the bottom suspended seating area!? I LOVE this place! Reminds me of all the tree houses I built as a kid with my brother!
- Cool Restaurant Facade – 208 Duecento Otto in Hong Kong
- Cool Shipping Container Cabin | 12 Cool Container Homes | How To Build A Beautiful House From The Container – Awesome DIY Ideas and Design You Must See! | pioneersettler.co… containerhome shippingcontainer
- how very cool!
- There are three basic types of palettes: warm, mixed, and cool. | How To Choose…
- Big plans for my future room like this!!! How could you not feel sexy and confident in this room.
- Im generally not a fan of this style of home, but i have to admit that this is pretty cool.
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Barn-style Screen door. Cool and easy to make…could put it on hinges if the space is to small for a sliding door.
- Truck Tent…this is so cool
- This swimming pool with a see through wall is pretty cool!