Photo via: tinyhouseblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- New York City Snow This is one of my favorite blocks in my neighborhood. I visit it nearly every time I photograph snowstorms in New York City. It’s my happy place. ✨✨✨ A number of you have asked me if I sell my photography as prints. I do! I just added my recent blizzard photos to my collection. All the info (all of it!) here: New York City Blizzard Photos ❄️
- My house is going to be all glass with a huge open atrium with a maple tree planted in the middle. Theres also going to be a little pond and waterfall that my dad is going to build for me. The pond is going to be filled with vibrant koi fish that my kids are going to pick out.
- basement by Sarah Richardson—Im loving the reds (they remind me of vintage movie theaters and popcorn buckets), and the tripod-style area lamp is a playful yet functional addition, and right up my style alley 🙂 I would love to hang out here if it was my home!
- This moon-shaped tent hangs from a sturdy tree after you use its special pulley system. The stainless steel frame collapses for easy transportation, while the floor is built of lightweight pine wood. Each tent is handcrafted and tailor-made to fit your desires, with available upgrades including cushions, rugs, beanbags, and integrated LED lights. Apparently a young man named Rufus Martin came up with the concept for roomoon as a project for school, and then he just kept going and going.
- Heavens Face Shot shows the green grass by her side. She is one of the houses on tour that shows a larger size of 11 x 21 with nearly 500 sf of living space twixt the bottom and loft floors. She is about to get a new set of doors on the side to go on the porch too.
- Recessed bed – cool loft idea this is a wonderful idea for kids- they tear up the furniture, spill drinks, food, jump on sofa-this would solve all of those problems-put a mattress protector on mattress and a sheet that u can wash when it gets dirty! Kids would love this, they can jump-wrestle-eat
- I grew up around books and libraries. I am a bibliophile, it is true. I love book stores and I do indeed have an eReader… but this will not replace the need to buy actual paper books. A book can be a good friend… comfort in the pages and an adventure waiting to be had. It warms my heart dearly to sit and read quietly with a cup of tea and just… relax… 1/20/2012
- Midcentury Modern home, I love these 70s style homes. Reminds me of Palm Springs posh.
- The season to get cozy is upon us, but lets be honest you always want your bedroom to be a cozy haven. A tranquil serene place where at the end of a day you can get that well needed shut eye and relax. I believe creating the perfect bedroom starts with pulling together all those design elements…
- Very light and cold composition turned out in this palette through a combination of cool shades of blue color and spring grass. All shades in this palette belong to one color and its variations are different, so very harmonious palette. It is perfect for the creation of images of women with spring tsvetotip.
- And this is my home based office of course
- Reminds me of a house I saw on Travel channel. I remember dreaming about it for…