Photo via: archdaily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Waterslide Closet | 27 Things That Definitely Belong In Your Dream Home How fun would this be!
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- 22 Creative Kids’ Room Ideas That Will Make You Want To Be A Kid Again
- Wall Scrabble® Would be SO awesome for the cottage… if only there were a spare wall, and a spare $1500
- Book pages as wallpaper. This would be awesome for an accent wall in a study!
- This would be awesome to do in a woodland themed kids room. And so easy!
- Giant Copper Rain Shower Wonderful Water Feature Design! LOVE! Imagine this Giant Copper Rain Shower in your garden on hot summer days it would be just awesome!
- I have featured this beauty once before but just had to include it once again in this collection because it is that awesome. This would look amazing with any Farmhouse Decor or any Decor period. When you visit Golden Sycamore you will find the full tutorial …this is the perfect weekend project!
- Rustic Master Bathroom – Found on Zillow Digs. That is awesome! (Needs to be one way glass though!)
- Ok so remember how there used to be a column of new books dilly-dallying around my sidebar? And every week I would prowl around Amazon searching for all recently released books I thought us Vintage housekeepers might just enjoy? Well now: the app I have used for many a year now has only gone and […]
- Shoe cabinet from IKEA… not that I have that many shoes but it would be great by the front door even!
- Curtain Door by Matharoo Associates. Comprised of 40 sections of teak, it integrates a pulley system that would allow the door to be opened like a curtain.