Photo via: freshome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Is your dream to live off-grid in any place of your choosing? The tiny egg-shaped Ecocapsule could be the low-energy home you’re looking for. Designed by Bratislava-based Nice Architects, the Ecocapsule is a micro-shelter that packs an impressive sustainable punch—the ultra-portable house is powered by solar and wind energy, and also includes rainwater collection and filtration.
- On Long Island, New York, Peter Pennoyer Architects crafted a retreat inspired by the early-1900s residence that previously graced the property; the decor is by Matthew Patrick Smyth
- Modern three-storey single family residence designed in 2012 by HYLA Architects in Singapore. home design architecture
- Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest StumbleUpon The owners of this stunning modern Tree House on Kiawah Island, South Carolina travel extensively and appreciate the great outdoors. Designed by Anderson Studio, global travels have helped to shape the clients desire for a home that embraces nature. The bridge connecting the sleeping and living structures allows cool ocean …
- Technically the Floating Seahorse is classified as a boat, but it only takes one quick glance to see that the project is much more akin to a floating house. Designed by the team at Kleindienst Group, the project consists of 42 properties floating in the Persian Gulf of Dubai. The project is part of the Heart of Europe development, and offers up marine style retreats spanning 1,700 square feet of living space. Each residence features three levels, the bottom of which being under water.
- MARY MCDONALD: INTERIORS (Rizzoli New York) is the first book on the work of the award-winning internationally published Los Angeles-based designer, and an impressive addition to Rizzoli’s design monograph roster. Consistently ranked one of House Beautiful’s “Top 100 Designers,” McDonald’s gorgeous, feminine interiors have graced the covers of the major design magazines.
- This chair is a piece in The Rose Boudoir, an exhibition designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh for the International Exhibition of Modern Decorative Art, Turin, in 1902.
- If you live in New York City like I do, then you know having a roomy oasis to come home to is essential. When we stumbled on this gorgeous Upper West Side apartment designed by Casey DeBois for Homepolish, we were green with envy (and in awe of the kids green bedroom). The modern finishes mixed […]
- You can almost hear the crashing waves on a rocky coastline when you pair Seagrove™ with neutral greens and grays. Click to see more design inspiration and learn from a designer on what to look for in your next project. // Designed by: @Studio M Interiors
- The royalty, class and luxury of the Bourbon dynasty, represented by Louis XIV, inspired the velvet BOURBON sofa, which makes up any refined ambience.CAY represents in a contemporary lighting piece, nature’s ultimate scream – an eruption. This wall lamp flows in rawest shapes as lava flows during a volcano eruption.A contemporary masterpiece born in Beijing’s skyline. The astonishing KYAN Console is a modern, edgy and strong furniture design piece created to take the cosmopolitan style of urban tribes into your Design house
- Designed by Yo Shimada of Tato Architects, the main part of the home is partially sunken in the ground, which includes the kitchen, living room, and bedrooms.
- Inspired by Portlands upscale urban landscape, this newly constructed, modern condo is a sophisticated and luxurious retreat that reflects that magical merging of inspiration and architecture. The residence is a masterpiece of design and craftsmanship featuring extensive wood floors, quartz counters, chic recessed lighting, gas fireplace and great flex space on lower level with living room, bedroom and bath. This immaculate 4BD/3.5BA, 2400SF unit attached only by one garage wall i…