Photo via: remodelaholic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the patterned wallpaper by Osborne and Little in this bedroom decorated by JAC Interiors via House of Turquoise
- Tree House Bed via House of Turquoise and other totally cool kids bedrooms
- Diane Hill hand painted interiors turquoise chinoiserie mural. Colourful nursery (or childrens bedroom) inspired by 18th century silk wallpaper. Create a stunning interior design for your home decor, or a feature wall. This corner of the nursery interior features chinoiserie peonies and a beautiful chinoiserie peacock nestled in a tree.
- House of Turquoise: Cortney Bishop Design paint: blue green farrow and ball, tile floor mirror and sconces
- House of Turquoise: Hannah Dee Interiors
- staircase that does NOT walk you out the front door! Simply gorgeous…love the openness of the house
- This is an illustration of pattern No.220 from A Pattern Language. Its the bedroom in a natural home built by SunRay Kelley called Sky House. You can read about the pattern and see other examples at www.naturalhomes.org/pattern.220.htm
- In the rear of this home is a new extension, where a 400 sqft addition was created to house the master bedroom and bathroom.
- Saturated blues, from deep marine to Caribbean turquoise, are interspersed with cool gray and set off by lots of clean white, giving these stairs a sophisticated edge. | Photo: Geoffrey Hodgdon
- Moroccan bedroom nook
- That framing bedroom styling by the amazing @scandinavianhomes @henriknero Happy New Year
- Calm and Collected: Not just for the bedroom, this setting vignette would work well anywhere in the house. A great spot for a cup a tea and my Better Homes and Gardens magazine.