Photo via: jasondonnellyphotography.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A blue and white floral painted ceramic vase of beaker shape, with verdigris brass lion mask handles, square verdigris brass platform base. Inspired by a Chinese original. The original 18th century Chinese.
- Built in dog house under the stairs!
- This is an illustration of pattern No.220 from A Pattern Language. Its the bedroom in a natural home built by SunRay Kelley called Sky House. You can read about the pattern and see other examples at www.naturalhomes.org/pattern.220.htm
- Seating (large enough for bariatrics), finishes, and large windows. Diabetes Health and Wellness Institute of Juanita Craft | Perkins + Will
- Use Large Gray Horizontal Stripes to Visually Elongate the Wall.
- This is as easy to build as it looks. Cut and treat your wooden board. Attach the horizontal piece to the vertical using glue and screws. Screw it to your wall.
- The Fruition is a luxurious 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath southwestern style home located in the gated community of The Fairways at Blackstone in Peoria, AZ. Built for entertaining, guests will be wowed by the huge, gourmet kitchen and TWO outdoor living areas. Stop by our model home to explore this gorgeous home and view other available plans offered in this picturesque desert community.
- Built in mirror with hidden jewelery storage. (This would fit nicely between the wall studs.) @ DIY Home Cuteness
- What a great use of that normally overlooked pony wall along the stairs! Makes a fantastic mini-library, or just some extra storage!
- Cozy reading nook with wood plank wall.
- I love the plank wall especially with the several painted pieces. It gives the wall a twist and adds some fun to the space.
- The tufted wall panel would be great to do in our mid level living room in our strange over hang wall space near the stairs.