Photo via: chrislovesjulia.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If I ever have land, Im going to build a few of these for my kids as they become young adults but arent ready to go into debt for a place of their own. They can go live in a drain pipe out back for awhile. Woo-hoo!
- Light-switch plate mosaic. I am SO making some of these for my house! look how pretty~ @ Do It Yourself Remodeling Ideas
- Vijaya Nagara, India | Centuries-old temples and statues surround Hampi, in southwest India, making up what’s left of the once-powerful city… NaaiAntwerp
- Today Im sharing my TOP Tips and Tricks for Making Reclaimed Wood Signs. Its not as hard as it looks & all you need to do is follow a few simple steps. See for yourself!
- Recessed bed – cool loft idea this is a wonderful idea for kids- they tear up the furniture, spill drinks, food, jump on sofa-this would solve all of those problems-put a mattress protector on mattress and a sheet that u can wash when it gets dirty! Kids would love this, they can jump-wrestle-eat
- For all of us passionate about interior design, season after season we continue waiting for the best tips and advice given by the “crème de la crème” in this business. Knowing that @imagazines decided to start this week with some exclusive tips from @brabbu — one of the most prestigious luxury furniture brands in this industry. ➤ To see more news about the Interior Design Magazines in the world visit us at www.interiordesignmagazines.eu interiordesignmagazines designmagazines interiordesign
- Tovi Farber is dedicated to making truly unique jewelry. Her gold jewelry designs are stemmed from her connection with the material, letting its energy guide the look and shape of each piece. Inspiration for each piece is derived from textures, colors, sketches and experiences, enabling her to create a stunning collection of rings, earrings, and necklaces, all made of 18 carat yellow gold, that possess an elegant softness to them. Find Tovi Farber jewelry at BaBoo, our San Francisco store.
- Sorry for disappearing the last two weeks. I had a very thorough and detailed plan to get the bathroom completed, and this post was supposed to be making its debut much much sooner. That was until our
- 22 Creative Kids’ Room Ideas That Will Make You Want To Be A Kid Again
- Murals – Disney Theme: Disney Pixars UP- I really want to do this in my kids room someday 🙂
- A furnished version of the fireplace back porch. I have to say it looks very nice! I The fan, the windows, the fireplace, the furnishing, the colors of the room, and the ceiling all look very very nice. The only thing I dont like about this whole set up is that it looks like the fireplace is fake…it would be so much better if this was a real one.
- This modern kids bedroom features a custom designed wood bunk bed, each with their own desk and side of the room, and a lofted playroom.