Photo via: cottages-gardens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Each gallery will work great on a Dark or Light wall and for the bright colorful walls try using all black and white photos, it will bring out the contrast in both the photos and the wall.
- Amazing transformation of a dark and dreary master bedroom into an aqua and coral bright oasis!
- We would be sailing if we could! Instead painting with a nautical theme using ChalkPaint™ decorative paint by AnnieSloan, mixed to produce this gorgeous dark navy toning with the background of the paper fixed to the door using decoupage glue and varnish also by Annie Sloan.
- A fun patterned rug a + bright door really liven up an entryway!
- Glow in dark trees – WTF fun facts
- Bring the exterior of your home into the 21st century with BEHR’s Color of the Month: Old Amethyst. This modern paint color shines when paired with bright white trim and a natural stone pathway. Use the deep blue and purple undertones in this dark gray hue to enhance the view of your outdoor landscaping.
- Luxurious contemporary bath uses the Moroccan architectural elements without bright colors and patterns
- Combines several beautiful colors: contrasting shades of yellow, orange, coral and violet. At first look bright colors don’t annoy but rather attract attention. This color scheme can be used in summer wardrobe of active girl who likes to stand out from the crowd.
- fun colors
- From a dark and dramatic boudoir to a bright and airy haven, a luxurious bed can match any decor style. Start with a high-quality down comforter or duvet fill – a baffle-box construction or gusset edges will maximize that bountiful, plush feel. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- love these colors with the dark floor and black door, with the white trim its outstanding diy crafts
- The colors seem just right here, except the floor is too dark. The cabinets are just a touch too plain, but close.