Photo via: cottages-gardens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Wall Art Ideas for Teen Rooms – DIY Chevron on Canvas – Cheap and Easy Wall Art Projects for Teenagers – Girls and Boys Crafts for Walls in Bedrooms – Fun Home Decor on A Budget – Cool Canvas Art, Paintings and DIY Projects for Teens http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-wall-art-teens
- Each gallery will work great on a Dark or Light wall and for the bright colorful walls try using all black and white photos, it will bring out the contrast in both the photos and the wall.
- Amazing transformation of a dark and dreary master bedroom into an aqua and coral bright oasis!
- Modern bedroom with a navy blue contrast wall, white bedding, and a small wooden side table
- We would be sailing if we could! Instead painting with a nautical theme using ChalkPaint™ decorative paint by AnnieSloan, mixed to produce this gorgeous dark navy toning with the background of the paper fixed to the door using decoupage glue and varnish also by Annie Sloan.
- These three kids bedrooms are each accessed by identical sliding doors. Hanging fun white lights make sure the hallway is bright.
- A fun patterned rug a + bright door really liven up an entryway!
- Charcoal grey as a backdrop for a family home? With pops of bright colour and plenty of natural light, one young couple have brought out its fun side
- Glow in dark trees – WTF fun facts
- Bring the exterior of your home into the 21st century with BEHR’s Color of the Month: Old Amethyst. This modern paint color shines when paired with bright white trim and a natural stone pathway. Use the deep blue and purple undertones in this dark gray hue to enhance the view of your outdoor landscaping.
- Luxurious contemporary bath uses the Moroccan architectural elements without bright colors and patterns
- Combines several beautiful colors: contrasting shades of yellow, orange, coral and violet. At first look bright colors don’t annoy but rather attract attention. This color scheme can be used in summer wardrobe of active girl who likes to stand out from the crowd.