Photo via: robertamolteni.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- like subway tile with black herringbone floor
- Herringbone floors, white cabinets…I love everything about this.
- Straw Bale Home Design- simple kitchen- I think James needs more cabinets
- The colors seem just right here, except the floor is too dark. The cabinets are just a touch too plain, but close.
- New Kitchen – Home and Garden Design Ideas…dont really like the dark floor; it doesnt look good with the dark cabinets.
- Kitchens – do I like the floor with the cabinets? More
- beautiful kitchen with gray cabinets, white counters and wood floors
- white cabinets & floor with brown tone countertop and hardware 31 Cozy And…
- Pale Gray grey cabinets and wood floors with white subway tile backsplash
- For an eclectic modern feel try mixing bold colours with natural tones and textures. This combination of deep oak worksurfaces and wood effect floor tiles effortlessly compliments the dark slate of the cabinets and the deep teal feature wall, forming a harmonious kitchen space. Open shelves and copper accessories add warmth and brightness to the look. Find your ideal kitchen at Wickes.
- Brick wall in bathroom – love the white cabinets and butcher block countertops, wood ceiling, shiplap walls
- Wow! Love the white cabinets an the wood counter tops, I want this in my kitchen!