Photo via: puresalvageliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The siding of this home has been painted a rich dark green, and the recessed entry to the home is highlighted with a cedar lining. Two floor-to-ceiling windows face the street, with the front door position to the side, allowing for space for a porch.
- Audrey Hepburn-Portrait of an icon book has publicity photographs and images made on – and off – set during the production of her films, as well as family photographs and informal archive news pictures.
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- Inspired by Portlands upscale urban landscape, this newly constructed, modern condo is a sophisticated and luxurious retreat that reflects that magical merging of inspiration and architecture. The residence is a masterpiece of design and craftsmanship featuring extensive wood floors, quartz counters, chic recessed lighting, gas fireplace and great flex space on lower level with living room, bedroom and bath. This immaculate 4BD/3.5BA, 2400SF unit attached only by one garage wall i…
- Technically the Floating Seahorse is classified as a boat, but it only takes one quick glance to see that the project is much more akin to a floating house. Designed by the team at Kleindienst Group, the project consists of 42 properties floating in the Persian Gulf of Dubai. The project is part of the Heart of Europe development, and offers up marine style retreats spanning 1,700 square feet of living space. Each residence features three levels, the bottom of which being under water.
- A furnished version of the fireplace back porch. I have to say it looks very nice! I The fan, the windows, the fireplace, the furnishing, the colors of the room, and the ceiling all look very very nice. The only thing I dont like about this whole set up is that it looks like the fireplace is fake…it would be so much better if this was a real one.
- If you live in New York City like I do, then you know having a roomy oasis to come home to is essential. When we stumbled on this gorgeous Upper West Side apartment designed by Casey DeBois for Homepolish, we were green with envy (and in awe of the kids green bedroom). The modern finishes mixed […]
- A trend that’s seen Americans of all walks of life deciding that they’d like to be below average – in the size of their homes, at least. Tiny houses: structures that typically range from 150 to 500 square feet.
- This next makeover is such a great one, because not only is it beautiful, it is functional. When Carolyn first sent me pictures of her camper, I was floored at how much storage space she had managed to create in her pop up. She really has a solution for everything… and if you have camped […]
- Looking for an easy and inexpensive way to dress up your old furniture or upgrade the look of indoor space? If yes, then how about adding some decorative molding to home? Decorating with molding is a fabulous idea that will have a plain space to get a polished look. Moreover, molding and trim can make […]
- Milan, Italy On the floor near the main entrance is a sundial, engraved with zodiac symbols placed so that it is struck by a ray of sunlight breaking through a hole in the opposite wall On the summer solstice, the ray strikes the tongue of bronze set in the floor; on the winter solstice, the ray of light stretches out to reach the meridian. Meridian of the Duomo, astronomical reference until 1884, now Greenwich. Province of Milan Lombardy.
- Stairs may serve a utilitarian purpose, but this breath-taking set of treads by UK-based Atmos Studio takes it to new heights. Designed as part of a residential project, the stairs seem to come alive as it turns the corner, unravelling sculptural elements that organically encase and animate the transitional space