Photo via: brepurposed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For an eclectic modern feel try mixing bold colours with natural tones and textures. This combination of deep oak worksurfaces and wood effect floor tiles effortlessly compliments the dark slate of the cabinets and the deep teal feature wall, forming a harmonious kitchen space. Open shelves and copper accessories add warmth and brightness to the look. Find your ideal kitchen at Wickes.
- Orange – Geometric – Mid Century Modern Doors – Midcentury atomic ranch house Sliding Doors. Vtg 1950s/1960s Front Entry Door: These distinctive, modern entryway designs feature signature, iconic details with a vintage flair to nourish the nostalgic. Front Doors, Garage Doors, Concrete Walls, Patios. Mid-century & Modern Doors & Entryways: Mid century modern exterior doors. Popular door designs, door knobs and door colors from the 1950s, 1960s—and inspiration for today. Eichler
- ღღ Modern Staircase With Floating Wood Steps & Glass Railing
- The ideal closet definitely has this feature! The pull-out rack–for easy reaching of top clothes racks!
- The wood glaze Alcro Terrass Tjärsvart merries well with the crisp green. Styling: Emma Wallmén Photo: Andrea Turander
- Beautiful bathrooom design with scalloped statement wall and floating vanity | Jessica Conner Design & Interiors
- Wood Slat Trapani Deep Bench With Cushion – Cost Plus World Market – WOW!
- Spruce up your hallway spaces with dazzling, bold geometrics! This geometric wallpaper design boasts sleek lines and a vibrant colour palette. Brighten up your home in time for summer with this unique wall mural.
- Getting that dazzling light to pass through, means you need great glass work. Here are our Galapagos butterflies, which we use in our Galapagos pendant and Wall lights, shown here in a close-up, allowing you to see how beautiful is their play with natural and artificial light. butterfly, butterflies, glassbutterfly, pendantlight, pendantlights, pendantlamp, wallsconce, modernlighting, luxurylighting, contemporarylighting
- Color scheme for guest room. bedroom design with soft grey wall paint colour, white tufted bed with nailhead trim, grey tufted velvet storage bench, green & blue rug, white slip-covered chairs, round blue velvet tufted ottoman, blue gourd lamps and large capiz pendant chandelier. Designed by Giannetti Interiors.
- Côté Sud – long wood table and bench edited by lb for linenandlavender.net, here: http://www.linenandlavender.net/2009/08/and-livin-is-easy.html
- crisp, sculptural, simple bar for hanging coats and storage bench w/ leather cushions, Scandinavian modern wood